- ETF: “Centres’ of Vocational Excellence (CoVEs) Autonomy and Forging Public-Private Partnerships in VET Skills Development”, 2020. “Forthcoming in spring”, 2021.
- European Commission DG EAC: “Assessment of the implementation of the EU 2011 Council Recommendation on policies to reduce early school leaving (ESL)”. Country report of Finland. Ecorys UK Ltd, 2019. Available at: https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/72f0303e-cf8e-11e9-b4bf-01aa75ed71a1/language-en
- European Commission DG EMPL: “Cross-National Overview on Apprenticeships and Work-based Learning Systems”. Country report of Sweden. ICF International, 2016. Available at: https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/events-and-projects/projects/apprenticeships-work-based-learning
- European Commission DG EMPL: “Diversity within the teaching profession to consolidate and develop the existing knowledge base on diversity in the teaching profession across the EU”. Country research for Finland. Case study on SPECIMA Program in Finland, Ecorys UK Ltd, 2015. Available at: http://publications.europa.eu/resource/cellar/9f27c61d-2ba9-11e6-b616-01aa75ed71a1.0001.01/DOC_1
- CEDEFOP research “Application of Learning Outcomes approaches across Europe – a comparative overview”, 2014. Country report of Finland. EcorysPolska, 2014.
Available at: https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/publications-and-resources/publications/3074
- Heikkilä, E: “Innovation in European Vocational Education and Training: network learning in England, Finland and Germany”. Journal Research in Comparative and International Education, Volume 8 Number 4 2013, pages 428‑436.
- ETF working paper “PRIME – Effective Policies For Increasing Female Participation In Employment Through Vocational Education And Training In Jordan”, 2016.
- European Commission, DG EAC: “Evaluation of implementation of the European Quality Assurance Reference Framework for Vocational Education and Training (EQAVET)”. Country report of Sweden, 2013.
- European Commission DG EMPL: “Apprenticeship and Traineeship Schemes in EU27: Key Success Factors. Guidebook for Policy Planners and Practitioners”. Country report of Finland, 2013.