We provide three types of evaluations
Our specific advantage is conducting large scale, online evaluations thanks to digital communication and assessment tools. Our participative approach engages key stakeholders and beneficiaries into a joint evaluation exercise to produce evidence-based evaluation results. The analysis of the project proposals, outputs and results, reporting on lessons learnt and providing recommendations will support the international donors in making informed decisions.
- Mid-term and Final evaluation of education and training programming for the European Commission DGs, UNDP, UNESCO and other donors:
- OSCE Mission in the Field of Education in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mid-Term Evaluation of the Learning Together Project in Ukraine together for the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
- End of Project evaluation of TVET Reform II for UNESCO in Iraq.
- Terminal Evaluation of the Education Project for UNDP in Saudi Arabia.
- Formulation of new programming for international donors:
- Formulation of TVET Programming for EDUFI in EU4Skills Project in Ukraine.
- Formulation of ALLED II Programming in Kosovo.
- Formulation of KSV/015 Project for LuxDev in Kosovo.
- Quality Partner in Erasmus+:
- Quality Partner in Erasmus+ KA2 and KA3 Programming.
- Evaluation of project proposals for EACEA in Brussels and the National Agency in Finland.